Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rockin' and Rollin'

December 1st ~
HaPpY BiRtHDaY to ChEsTeR
The Most Dog-Gone Amazing 4-Legged Buddy and Therapy Dog
You're Pawsitively The Best
Woof Woof
 
 
I promised the birthday pup his very own, and first I might add, In 'n Out burger.
He is still waiting.  Pretty patiently.
 
 
Yesterday Maxine was so PROUD & THRILLED to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge. 
 We were pretty thrilled too. I know we've been in California a few days,
 but whenever I drive over the Golden Gate I feel like I'm "entering" California. 
There's just something about the Golden Gate.
 
We parked Maxine in Pacifica,
at a park right on the shoreline,
 ~~~ just around the corner and down the hill from San Francisco.
Where you can feel and smell the sea spray.
 
Derek & Abby had a date at Fisherman's Wharf
and they told us about, fresh salmon,
huge CHUNKS of fresh crab on a ceaser salad, and crab chowder.
(serious drool and jealousy on my part)
They brought us freshly baked San Francisco sourdough bread...and clam chowder.
(such good kids)
 
 
Today, December 2nd,
We are still parked in Pacifica, California,
waiting for THE STORM to pass
 
Still thinking of NOAH.
 Maxine rocked and rolled all night long
..... it was primarily due to HUGE WIND and large amounts of sideways blowin' RAIN.  
And it is still raining this morning.
And we are still inside.
 
Kai is waiting for sunshine.
"Is it still raining?  Seriously, I thought this was the land of sunshine."

Chester is waiting for the rain to stop so he can get that promised In 'n Out Burger.
"I am the picture of patience."


We are all waiting for the rainbow to come out
so we can de-board the ark.

I think I see blue sky on the horizon.

I think.

Our tails are beginning to go thump thump thump.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment