Monday, March 25, 2013

Giggles and Gifts

  Giggles.... Don't you just love belly-giggles from little ones?
 
 
 
 
I was looking perty darn closely at these pictures. 
And I can't help but smile when I look at Jack's face & hear his deep belly laugh. 
 
Do you wanna know something else?
 
 This is a secret. 
 
But I will tell you. 
 
When you are older, like say Gigi age....God might give you a gift.
 
It is a huge gift. 
 
 Bet you wanna know what it is.
 
He will give you PERMANENT giggle lines on your cheeks and around your eyes and pretty much everywhere on your face.  He will. 
 
He whispered in my ear..... "It's a gift....a treasure to behold."
 
 
PS...and so...on the mornings when I wake up, look in the mirror and squint, "ohmygosh, when did THIS happen?"
I will pull up this post and remind myself of God's wink & whisper in my ear :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment