Sunday, September 23, 2012

Niagara pics & Flat tires....

Hi it's me again! (Abby here)

Sorry you don't hear from me much....this full-time, road-trippin' mamma thing is HARD work!  I usually sit to write a blog and I get a fraction of the way through it and duties call.  (Not the type of 'duties' that call after you eat wings) but you know motherly duties! =) So thank you MOM for keeping connected!

Soooooo, here are a few pics of Niagara, our buffalo wing date in BUFFALO!..... and yes, our first FLAT TIRE! 

We are somewhere in OHIO at a little campground on Lake Huron (side note...oopsie daisy, we actually are not anywhere close to lake HURON, but we are on lake Erie at a Huron campground along some river... WHY WOULD BE CONFUSED???  ( Anyways I mistakenly pronounced it heroin last night -- LOL!!!!) We left NY yesterday, skipped through the top corner of PA, drove around Lake Erie and ended up in a little river-rat campground with a flat tire.  So just waiting for someone to come change the dually.  The girls decided we could probably shower, have makeup on, hair done, breakfast made, and nails done by the time the tire gets fixed!  And let me tell you, sometimes just getting dressed before we get on the road is an accomplishment for this mamma!

 So I better post these pics before my computer shuts down on me....AGAIN...... or DUTIES call!!!! 

Us at Niagra Falls

eatin' buffalo wings at Duff's

so much fun driving with daddy

what you THINK I do while we are on this trip!

our brave & fearless warriors 


Until next time......

PS  (this reads best if you read with a southern slow drawwwwwwl twang) Just sayin' I did not even begin to explain to you about the redneck dudes on their golf carts that spit chaw.... and the two wedding parties that happened last night in the campground.  We do not know who chris and jeff are but we wish them the best.  the cans were jigglin' behind their golf cart as they left for their honeymoon on the otherside of whatever river we are on.

PS.PS. Kai is havin' a little quiet time this mornin', layin' on her bed readin' Grace For Today by Max Lucado.  I think we should join her.

No comments:

Post a Comment